Re: Considering playing Avalon: the legend lives.

It was called sponsorship I believe but it should be down. You used to need to contact your guildmaster or the city authorities to get it but it's no longer possible. A shame, really, because your city/guild used to benefit greatly from your actions a lot more than you did from their sponsorship, or so I've heard. You'll either have to subscribe monthly or annually or just play creditted and buy crowns whenever you think you need them, else you kind of can't advance skills-wise. Also, if you're not subscribed I believe you can't run for baron or guildmaster. I think you'll need to use the umbra shop to subscribe though, which I don't know how accessible it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector