Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

They are down-sizing. I'd copy and paste the email we received but I don't want to get flack for it. The game will be made and is "done" so be happy for that. it is just a shame that they didn't plan things out well. Remember, the whole game idea was thought of spur of the moment as stated in the Kickstarter description.

@Dark

We agree. You just are viewing things from a purely audio game perspective whereas I'm taking the broader and more mainstream approach to the problem that exists.