Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

AstralAudio wrote:

They aren't doing a second beta test. Says just as much in the same email you were referencing SLJ.

If that's the case, then I have totally misunderstood the mail. I have to read it again though. It wouldn't make any sense at all if they're not running a second beta test because of lots of bugs. the game can't be released as it is now, so I'm not sure on where you get this information from, that they are not going to run a second beta test.