A question for developers About something I want to Attempt to create

So I know that many people have said they would do this, But i’d still like to ask nonetheless
I know, I’m no Philip bennefall. But I would like to create a programming language. I don’t mean right away, of course there are many things I would like to learn which is what I’m going to be doing But if I did make this with any of you want to test or work with me. on it. Of course I would like to create it but I first want to know if there is any interest in me doing so, Because if I’m going to put all this time and effort into creating it I’d like to know that someone would at least try it