Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I'm just happy that all the manamon from the last game have abilities and updated stats. Using one of my favorites, bombasect, doesn't feel like I"m shooting myself in the foot. It seems to have a much better hp progression, and parasitic is nice if we get more undead and bug drains to boost.

  Also, all the boss fights in the game don't make one feel under prepared when not expecting some kaiju running at you late game. One should be expecting hard fights from the get go.

  Quick question though. Remind me, but doesn't one get a Dusocket or however that spelled using a soulless heartstone or whatever it's called? because if that's the case, uh, one can get one of those before the Hyper Mondeval fight.

  I sort of overheard there was another treasure chest key in Struggle Cave. I don't quite see one, unless it's a hidden item. Kind of want to pry into that chest in the Power Plant, or the one in the cave itself to see which is better. Can one give a hint which floor it is on?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector