Re: Can we do something about all the begging?

Hi,
I completely agree with Xoren here, the People that don't want to hear the so-called begging for games can just ignore the Topic. One rule that could be introduced, however, is that per game there should only be one Topic for asking for the game, othwerwise the Forum would get flooded.
Another Thing: Asking for games is not easy. I can tell you that as someone who has to deal with thoughts about asking for a game regularly, but very often, I just am not able to swallow my pride and I am also afraid of being seen as a begging little brat.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ZK via Audiogames-reflector