Re: Can we do something about all the begging?

Post 18, saim here. I want to ask for it too, but I hate asking for those kinds of things, and having to deal with someone yelling at me saying that i'm beging. I just don't understand though, Why would someone make a topic like this? I meen come on! What's rong with you! If you won't help them, then why would you make a topic like this? People are seriously giving reasons why they can't buy the game, not to mention the big gaps with money ammounts, did you even read all of the topic before you said this? I will surely simpatthise because $40USD is $80 in Belize dollars, So yeah. Next time please, if you're not going to help, then please don't make topics like this, OK?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector