Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I think I just bulled through the second stadium with friggle of all things. So far I have friggle and colovaird and gowater. The rest seem like dead weight and I'm not quite sure what to replace them with yet. Also holding onto training points until I can be fairly sure which attack stat they're going to be making the most use of. Is it still a viable strategy to jack up their main attack stat to max and then bring speed up for the rest of the way after that? I figure something that's fast and already beats out everything it's going to fight isn't going to get to go any more first by being any faster.