Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers:

For people giving up on Impanzee, my crystal ball AKA 5 Levelup Herbs tells me she's going to transform pretty soon, just shy of level 40. Gets some good stat boosts, and upon transforming she learns a 110 power, 100% accurate fighting move that lowers your own defenses, much like Close Combat.
My starter's also reached final form, and he's still pure Flame type. He's quick with good magic attack though, and just learned Torch and has Manatize, so he's got a solid formula going on right now. He also got a move that puts me in mind of Body Slam, decent standard power with chance to paralyze.
Plumirage just learned Nature Smash, which is a stronger physical grass move than Berserk Branch.

I just beat the Desert Dragon. Once I figured out what the gimic is, I found it pretty easy. Definitely the easiest hyper boss so far, well other than that first one in the Power Plant. I guess it kinda helped that I have 2 Air types, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vojvoda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector