Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

The "bug" where a zombie takes damage if you fire while you share a map tile with it has been around since I started playing. That was at 1.7 or 1.8, and given that it has been there ever since, I saw it as a feature, or at least an intentional function.

As to the puzzles, I put them under a clear warning that there are spoilers ahead, so if you don't want to read them, you don't have to. For those online when no one else who knows the puzzle is, or those who don't use the chat system, or those who prefer to read it out in one instead of get a bunch of possibly conflicting advice, the puzzle explanations are there. Again, readers are warned that they are entering spoiler territory, and anyone who wants to figure out a puzzle on their own needs only to not read that section. If you need it, for whatever reason, it's there.