Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I'd be against unlimited resets, only because it takes some consequences away from choices.  I'd be in favor of a once per 24 hours or level (whichever comes first) with subsequent resets costing an increasing amount of reputation.  The current armor system works well for high level players, but for characters in the 50-100 range, it's pretty harsh as zombie damage has risen quite a bit, but armor doesn't keep up without large investments in armor skills that preclude much  else.  I'm going to try a 0 armor point configuration with speed and sneak high to see if I can avoid the need to spend so much on armor, but it will suck for missioning I suspect.  Unless elusive is a hell of a lot more effective at high levels than I think, the warehouses are going to own my butt and everything else attached.

As the person usually wanting things to be harder, I think that the low-level mission rewards haven't scaled with the difficu lty.  With high-ish level players dying on 20-crate missions which we could all solo last week, it may be that the rewards are too small.  It's quite difficult to boot strap yourself to significant rep with missions now as any mission that gives a decent reward will absolutely kill the less well-equipped player.

Now, it may be that we will get better and this phase will pass, and the 10-20 crate missions will become the province only of the lowest level players.  If others think this is the case, I'm content to continue learning.