Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Hi,
I'm currently playing with NVDA, I know it's not recommanded, but it had always worked in manamon I, and was working well in Manamon II. That is untill the last update, which causes strange interruptions. For example, when I enter a selection dialog asking me if I want to substitute my manamons when my apponent summons an other one, it doesn't tell me which manamon is about to be summoned, and directly places me on the yes button.
I'm aware this was a known bug, and the reason why sapi was more recommanded, but it was working fine untill yesterday. Is there something I can do?

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector