Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers

I got the Blackmatter Goo before my last stadium key, so it's definitely doable. I don't remember how difficult it was, but it doesn't stand out in my mind, so it must not have been terrible. So the question is are you blocked from going there before completing the Requia story. No matter the answer though, that boss in Cave of Fates is going to treat a level 50 team like a chew toy. Especially when only 3 of them can do damage, and their attack stats are halved.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector