Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hey, most of those questions interest me as well... but here are the answers I know yet, maybe we can help each other out:
The legendaries... well, they appear as soon as you beat the Trio Guardian, as far as I know, I however didn't try to beat him yet, didn't manage the Fateful Underground puzzle yet.
There will be one Mythical in the Guardian Grove as far as I know, so yeah, that should answer that.
I however still just have the one Black Matter thing from the coin girl, can you tell me where to get the other two?
I'd expect the deep water to be explorable if you got a Manamon with a specific move. At least thats how it works in Pokémon. I'm not sure however, didn't go down there myself yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector