Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Aha, that would explain it then. I got the tri heart, which is why I couldn't find the other chests. that's actually kind of nasty-clever. I remember wondering why the chest exploded. Now I have an answer, so thanks for that.

slight
spoilers

Tri Heart will grant the wearer all heart abilities (i.e., flame heart, drowned heart, seedy heart). So if for some reason you have a manamon who has two or three of these types, or these types of moves, they'll get a boost when that manamon is low.
I'd agree. By the sound of it, Chrono Core is the best of the lot, if it does what I think it does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector