Re: Giving Away Two Copies of Manamon 2

@Moonwalker, Family friendly? Do you know that people under age 18 also sware curse words. I am around the age of 15 and I have heard many such words. It all depends on your thinking.
As someone earlier said, if you can't handle hearing such words then don't watch the stream. I, too have heard sware words but I don't get much affected by it. I might hear them but I don't use them myself.
It's been proved again and again that maturity level doesn't depend on age but on your thinking.
If the person wanted he wouldn't have even worned but he did and has also provided an alternate source for those who would like to use that. So I see no point in talking about family friendly things. There are many things in the internet that aren't and you can't do anything about it.
Anyways, I think I  might check that second option out as the timings of EST and IST are not very close. Hmm... I think I spke enough.