Re: Giving Away Two Copies of Manamon 2

@Karlitos:
Not a problem. If in any doubt, use the link on the stream page as it will prefill the tweet for you. For reference, though, you are sending a tweet publicly, not direct messaging it to your friends as sharing a tweet really is.

Moonwalker wrote:

So it's forbidden to tell an opinion if it's not positive? Just had enough now.

I don't think anyone said that, so let's look at post 3 to confirm you did a little more than that.

Moonwalker wrote:

I'm not sure how does being harsh and swearing all over, benefit you in any way, and you are just unable to do a family friendly stream.

Ok, a bit edgy, but so far that's not quite teling an independent content creator what they should and shouldn't do. But it doesn't stop there.

Moonwalker wrote:

I'm sorry, but as far as I know, you are above 40, you should be a trustworthy and serious adult. However, that doesn't mean you couldn't have fun or anything, but I'm pretty sure you are aware of that this community contains many underages as well.

Not only are you tryying to talk them into changing the way they do content that has worked for them thus far, but you are forgetting what a disclaimer is for. Most disclaimers say that the creator cannot be held responsible for the content falling into the wrong hands, i.e, it's not their problem if kids are listening and end up learning some, words, that they don't know when to and when not to use. AFterall,

SmokeJ wrote:

If you haven't tuned into a BSG stream, we are very much not family friendly.

There's your disclaimer right here on the thread. If someone gets a hold of the stream, it's not BSG's fault, it falls on the kids parents for letting them rome free on the internet unsupervised at too young an age.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector