Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Ah, hell. I was hoping that getting moves like Deluge and Mud Blast were an indication that it was specially based. Oh well, this is what flowers and tonics are for.

Just about to go find that second machine and tackle the world, but I'm not quite ready yet. Plumirage went and evolved, and took off ahead of most of the rest of the team. God but I love this thing. I'm tempted to put Resistor on it, then let it get hit with an ice move, see how much damage it actually does (its ability helps mitigate ice damage).

Also? Just a heads-up. Ice is a neat type and freeze is a lovely status, but ice as a typing is kind of fucked. Weak to rock, flame, steel, holy, fighting and sound I believe? And it resists, uh, ice. And I think that's it. My suggestion: make ice resist water, ice, insect and plant. As it stands, it's got a whole lot of liabilities and really not enough resistances going for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector