Audiogames Archive safe browsing issues resolved

Hi, just letting everyone know that the Google Safe Browsing issues plaguing the archive recently have been resolved, and people should be able to visit the site normally. We did manage to get a list of files being flagged, and it turns out Classic Pipe, Mason's Game Machine and Burak's Computer Simulator were the problematic files. To resolve the Safe Browsing issues without removing the content, we have converted them to encrypted 7-zip archives and have provided the password to decrypt them in the game's metadata, and of course after you've decrypted them you can store them however you want. This seems to have resolved the Safe Browsing issues for now, though we may have to encrypt more files if anything else comes up. Also the fact that this worked proves that humans are probably not looking at review requests.