Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Solphear cave is the stone slab door you can here at the end of the route before the power plant city. Just go down instead of left.
The market opens up through story progression, around Mecano-ish?
Full moon blessing would be a lot more viable if anything that learned it also learned something like freeze/sleep. Maybe even confusion if you're inclined to take risks like that. I'd still switch out immediately after using it and bring that manamon essentially untouched later, though.
I don't like basing entire strategies off a single move; I probably wouldn't use it anyway.
I kind of want to try out that undead sound thing. Has anyone used it? The skeleton monkey.
Hmmm, I was thinking about the ghost butterfly and realized something:
it's ghost and bug type. That thing is so dead to anything. There's a reason the only ghost bug in pokemon is a joke lol.
Fire, rock, flying, shadow, ghost, and ice, are all super effective.
I guess it's kind of nice that undead and holy aren't, though?
Still....

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector