Admins want to forbid posting introductions of other forums!

Hi guys!
I have heard that the Audiogames.net Forum admins won't tolerate other Forums if there links get posted in this Forum! I think thats a Kind of dictatorship, because other Forums also have a Right to get noticed from the Player comunity, and, that is, by Posting them in the biggest Forum for the blinds, this Forum. So, I only wantet to say that! possible that the admins will ban me now, but if they'll do, ist just a proove of there untolleranty of other opinions!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Webber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Webber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector