Re: Questions about Manamon 1

@Socheat, I did consider this, but I'd either need to borrow my lady's laptop or bring mine from my parents which could both be less inconvenient than self trading. Actually I just self traded and got motrex no trouble. I also just finished the third stadium as well.

Okay! spoilers for plot ahoy!

I admit I like the idea behind the plot with Rena, I mean how often does suicide come up in a computer game, but yee gods its heavy handed. Sienarus is the sort of card board ranting, eeeeeevil! zealot Christian, ---- well at least fantasy god worshipper (who isn't based on christianity honest gov),  who really gets up my lady's nose, since as very much a christian of the none bonkers variety herself, she gets rather tired of the stereotyping.

Actually, I'm a little surprised that Rena's deafness and lack of sight is mentioned then never alluded to again, particularly with how she obviously has managed to go and find herself some wild Manamon.

But hay, at least it gave a bit more context to the battles this time around which is always good.

Ironically, I remember really struggling at this stage in the game last time, but now I'm finding things much easier, indeed I've only died twice now, once to administrator cage since my manamon weren't healed up enough and I forgot to use skill drinks on important skills, and once in the cave when ratsel got an unlucky poking from a zimbat.

That might change of course, but obviously preparation is paying off which is nice, though I do slightly wish there was a better indication of how different manamon evolve stat wise.