Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Squirmunk I think has been the one recommendation which was slightly disappointing, though I've at least leveled it up enough to transform, which means another notch on the manapedia completed.

I'm wondering at the moment when apparition transforms into Mortrex, since I did self trading with spirost, and I just want to make sure it works as advertised.
Finaut is however pretty handy, especially with divine barrier and tidal wave  made mount Sindar something of a joke, although I'm trying to be even with my main party and levelling, they're all around level 29-30 at the moment.

Right now the team comprises bombusect, Monta, Eagawk, Apparition, Finaut and Lonar.

Again, turning off battle sfx in areas where I want to grind helps quite a bit, though I do like listening to them most of the time.

Btw, jayde, ever considered writing up a Manamon list? The spotlights in your walkthru are handy, though to be honest I like exploring myself most of the time and am manely using it for the manamon recommendations and to make sure I don't irreparably mess up my game at any points.

I also really! think Aaron should've used type effectiveness info in the game itself, honestly, it wouldn't be that hard when viewing either a manamon or an attack to have keys listing strength/weakness rather than have to go and look in a separate text file.