Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Well I'm nearly through the tower, and once again, not too bad, though I'm glad that according to Jayde's guide feefee turns up later since Dustin kept killing the feefee off before I  chuck giganets at them big_smile.

My brain isn't up to the last rock puzzle though, since its now one AM, so  I'm going to call it a night for now.
It's odd, I was going to train my party up a bit more since they were all around level 38, then I decided to explore the tower a bit, then a bit turned into a lot and before I realised I was doing the entire damn dungeon. I'm rather pleased, last time  multiple shadow apprentices brawl was something of a torment, this time  I gave them all a well deserved pounding big_smile.

also, a nice completion percentage so far. I'm missing a few evolutions, though I'm going to wait to see how many of them I can catch wild before I go worrying about specifically evolving them, unless I want to use them of course.

My only worry at the moment is not having an ice type on side, since I do recall  mentioning that Eroadium, the super hard dragon boss later on almost requires one, but we'll see, I might just find myself doing a bit of concerted grinding once I get there, which is what I imagine  people end up doing, that and a lot of tearing out of hair I believe.

Still, that's a ways off yet as there are still three stadia to go.