Re: Questions about Manamon 1

That tower is just a slog for me at this point. The only thing I ever struggled with was the very last rock puzzle, and even that's not that bad, really. Just watch out for fire, it hurts.

Deciced is a particularly good ice type, as it gets good attack and is part shadow. Arctana isn't bad, but you'll be relying on Ice Tempest, which is inaccurate. I prefer Frigid Touch, which still has a tiny accuracy penalty but otherwise is pretty good. For now, you're probably fine.
If you want to just cheese Irroadium, catch the ice mythical when you get there (I won't say more yet) and just pump levels into it.

Eksponge is a wonderful tank with excellent defenses and modest HP. I've used one on a playthrough before and it was definitely worthwhile.

Feefeye is worth using, too, but it's quite slow, albeit not necessarily as slow as I thought it would be at first. Fire-fighting gives it a lot of weaknesses and not a lot of resists, but man does it ever hit like a truck. Also gets Earthquake. Yum.