Re: Brain or mind, let them shine: a challenge of creativity

Oh god!
I came back to see...wow! Just wow!
@Zarvox, I don't know why you really call this assignment. As I said in the first post, it's not just "I give you this and you come up with anything out of this". I just think it's a fun game for those who feel artsy/creative out there. I just wanna see what people can make out of these few sentences of mind. It's been what art students like me cherish, just so we can keep our stimulation going. It's never an assignment, because it's purely your choice whether to do it or not. Did I tell you to? No. So please, keep this topic for those who feel like doing it, if you have nothing to say or do to it yourself.

And @others: for the sake of privacy, do you guys think I should pm you my comments or just post them here? Submission can still come. I'm always up for more and more comments of my own as well.