Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So, I tried the conveyor belt trick. Left my party running around in circles for half an hour on the belts. Came back. No evolutions. So that's kinda meh.

I do have a question though. The steps you can sometimes here when on the belts, are they just the steps to be found elsewhere in the level, or are they something new/a glitch? I only ask because I don't hare the water and currents and stuff, so I'm not sure quite what's up there. I've been trying to manipulate where I ride on the belts to get to the "new" set of steps, but to no avail.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : antonio102991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : antonio102991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector