Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

slight
spoilers

If you found the tent first, then it was locked from the inside.
If you went and talked to the dude who wants a glarie flower, the tent should be open.
As a side note, I intensely dislike this fortuitous roadblocking. I'm fine with the dude wanting a glarie flower. That's cool. But the tent being locked if you go there first is just needless. If I happen to know where to go, I should be able to go there. I intensely dislike it when things are just conveniently unavailable, and then become available with no reason given.
Mordant Island does this too. It would be neat if, after getting the swim gear, we could swim there, but the gym was closed because, I dunno, Bram was off doing research or something. Ditto Sonasett. Just don't make the elders available and have someone blocking the gate to Ascendence Walkway. I dunno. I just dislike arbitrary impediments for their own sake. I dislike them in pokemon and I dislike them here, because in this game it seems even more haphazard.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : antonio102991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : antonio102991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector