Re: I Have a Favor to Ask of the Community

So you're basically using us to fulfill your need to socialize, while at the same time, shoving your entitled whiny attitude in our face. How is that OK? Would this kind of thing be tolerated in real life? I don't think it would. Whoever you were talking to would probably just get up and leave; so this leaves me wondering, why do you think it's OK to do it online.

I think you need more than just a counselor, you need help in channeling your feelings into something productive, or at least into something less destructive. That's something you need to navigate though. We're not your counselors, and no where does it state in the forum's rules or FAQ that you can get professional help here. In truth, I wouldn't mind it if people wanted to PM me and talk privately about their issues. I've helped people in the past get through rough patches, including getting past the urge to commit suicide, so I'm open to talk to people, but that doesn't mean everyone is, and it doesn't mean you can or should push this on us so hard.

This is what I see. Someone constantly shoving their nose into someone else's business because they just want to be heard. That's what you are doing right now. Though I will admit that I probably see things related to you a bit skewed because of my bias against you due to this constant personality thing of yours that just puts me off.

If you want anonymity, go on Reddit, there's even a sub called /r/vent, you can join that, and start posting about blindie drama all day long.