Re: Trying out Linux.

Re: Post 24. I never said anything about other people and their experience with Linux, or how important Linux is. I was merely expressing my personal experience and opinion of Linux (and thereby agreeing with Simba). I don't really give a damn, therefore, its impact on other people, and I don't want to reference the freaking manuals every time I need to remind myself how to move a file. I don't think anything in my message said I don't understand why it's popular, or that I wish it wasn't... I just said I don't like it. Neither I or Simba were stating anything but our own personal views, so your suggestion for us to either read the manuals or take a look at how important Linux actually is holds no relevance.
If you're instead saying that if tons of people have figured it out and are using Linux, then why aren't I and Simba, then my answer will be that a contributing reason is that I also never wanted to become someone with a superiority complex like some Linux users have a tendency towards. Are you automatically assuming that simply because there are a good number of people who can play piano, everyone should be able to? Are you saying that just because a lot of people can drive a car, everyone should be driving a car?

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector