Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello!  I unfortunately find myself not a robot and thus not capable of instant calculation  of victory in all games.  Oh the possibilities! I am a totally blind person  interested in games, specifically RPG games and fantasy. I've hovered around this site for some time looking at people's posts but now I have created an account.  That's about it I guess, I can't really think of anything else. Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sky chip software via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rkruger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : perfectjoe via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector