Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

well, its me again, Rory. This was NOT meant to be public. I was meant to pm the mod team but it didnt work so I had to write here.
A few days ago, I, well, went a little bit out of control. I changed my password to something incomprehensible and was for a short time, let's just say, not too happy about the world. It's not like that anymore. If one of the mods could please change my password back, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been doing a lot of coding with some friends and hope to share something for the community to enjoy as soon as I can!
ps: my old account username is rory-games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sky chip software via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rkruger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : perfectjoe via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mondevol via Audiogames-reflector