Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Yeah. Placebot will wreck hard with one stat, or be a wall, or be fairly good in both attack and special attack while being underwhelming everywhere else. Gimicky, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

The thing for Pythor looks good. I'd like to generally know who the horseshoes actually work for. Domestress Belt and Sheepskin Outfit I already knew about, but now we can get more than one, so that's cool. Snow Collar, I...dunno, man. Helpup is already super-defensive, so giving it more defense in a snowstorm may not do much. It needs more HP, not so much more defense.
Still, I like this. It's neat that certain manamon get some advantages here. Pythor may actually be usable now, if only because of the speed increase.
Gentle suggestion though: try not to patch up manamon with equipment. Try to just make their stats/types/moves/whatever better instead. That doesn't mean you've done badly here - you haven't - but just bear it in mind. If I'm gonna use Pythor I often put a broomstick on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector