Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Agreed, Aaron. That's why I said that right now you're in a good place. I'm just saying that if you keep finding manamon that don't work so well, adding more and more gear to suit them may not be the best solution. Domestress can use it. Pythor and Thundron can use it. Placebot can use it. But, like, if Duskond turns out to suck and you patch him with gear, or if Turoison is still bad and you patch it with gear, and that keeps happening, that could be an issue. As I said, you're fine at this point, and I appreciate the diversity.

So, let me make an educated guess as to which manamon are equine.
Feruddae and Steelion
Remullion
Redonkeus
Pegasin
Unicloud, Thundercolt and Pegastorm

Those last three don't really use Trample or Power Kick or whatnot, but still.

I would honestly rather see Helpup's collar jack up his attack and special attack, as opposed to giving it another ability based on snow, particularly if auto-weather manamon are not really going to be in the cards this generation. That's about my only gripe. Like maybe this thing gives it 25% attack and 25% magic attack. From what I can see, it needs it; this would actually make it much more competitively viable, both in and out of snow.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector