Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Suggestion: categories in the inventory… please. smile

Now that most of us are accessing our inventories more and trying to find specific items, we're seeing just how big these lists can get. It would really help to have an inventory menu with five items: weapons, ammo, accessories, armor, special items. Then you could very easily locate items without scrolling through dozens of entries.

Alternatively, or in addition, can we have a way to just type an item's name instead of selecting it from a list?

Finally, an idea for the armor menu. Can it have a couple items at the very bottom? One would be a repeat of the average protection message you get with X. The other would be a more detailed breakdown, with minimum and maximum protections for each body part, based on your skill points and what armor is equipped. You could then change armor and see just what coverage it will provide.