Re: Pirated sound effects in this community.

@defender, that would be unlikely. I mean, first, you would have to proove beyond a doubt, I made that sound.That's hard enough, because anyone, can edit the sound and say, no, this is mine. I mean, it is very hard to proove who made what in the soune world. I have that torrent library, yes, but i have started buying my stuff, not pirated sounds, although i'm still using them, but i'm buying my own. besides, no one checks what you used. Again, sound effects wise is almost impossible to proove who made it and if your pirating it, unlike music, because aanyone can edit the sound and clame its their own. what i'm saying is, prooving actual coppyright of a sound is nigh near impossible, plus it would be completely pointless given anyone that knows how can modify it and make something new with it; and that's when the owner of the sound changes

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector