Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hey folks.
So if this was on the form, I tried searching and could not find anything for what I am about to explain. So I do apologize in advance. Here it goes.
Big
Spoilerage.
Below.

So I am in Ascendance Path Floor8 or F8.
There are multiple ladders each leading to a place with a switch. I flipped all the switch so that they buzz and click slower.
Now I heard no power down zappy sound or anything at all.
The last ladder on the far left leads into this conveyor belt galore where this teleporter taking me back to the steps between Floor7 and Floor8. So I avoided the teleporter. but to make a long story short, I find myself on some Ice and then a set of steps in front of me taking me to Flor9 where it is a cold snowy place. I found some useful items there but I must confess. I am stuck and don't know what to do. Please Help!

Update: I figured out what the switches do. They toggle the teleporters. There are multiple telepoeters that teleport you back to the steps. So think I have to figure out what teleporter will take me somewhere different and so it is a matter of finding out what switch will do it. If I am wrong feel free to chime in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector