Re: What the Forum is going on with all these forums!

@11 Fair enough. As far as things go, I see a forum as a low risk chance to practice some useful skills, so 12/immature or not, it is a low risk way to fail and learn from those failures, I suppose. That being said, if you are satisfied with the one forum, then it is good to stick with it. I have my issues with some things around here to be sure. Definitely some things I would have done differently, but I'm well enough with lerking about and posting when I need something, or find a topic to be interesting that I will probably stick around for the time so long as the mod team is happy to leave me around. LOL!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector