Re: What the Forum is going on with all these forums!

This reminds me of the mid 2000s when quite a lot of people in the blind community started up their own internet radio station.

Rather than join an existing one they did their own thing.

In the end the only people listening were their friends.

I don't know what killed off the whole internet radio thing, maybe it was winamp when they decided to call it quits, or maybe those people eventually matured and moved on.

I see the same thing happening with all these forums, most, if not all will eventually disappear.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector