Re: Idea for cosmic rage, what do you think?

no, hold on. I wasn’t suggesting that the entire game be played by using voice commands, I was only suggesting that certain actions in space ships for example, going to different planets or sectors could be controlled by voice. Or maybe the ship computer announcements can be rooted Through Alexa or Google. I don’t know if this would even work.