Re: Minecraft for the blind?

Ty. I am programming in _javascript_ and was using the Howler sound library but have moved to the pizzacato sound library. I recently went on a learning spree learning about client side programming and also exploring the mindcraft API. I had a few epiphanies today and am excited to get some first parts of this up on my site goingSound.org but I keep saying that and it keeps not happening. I see you program and would love to learn about what you do.