Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi,

@tysonsylvester,

Thanks for pointing it out to me, i am trying to get a hold of the guys at mafiacreator.com to see if they might be any help. I can delete your current account and transfer the money, bullets, credits and all other stuff over to your new character. I also can give you the rank you had on your current account. Allthough, the progress you made in criminal activities will be gone. A compensation will be given too, for the difficulties this situation causes ...

If you'd like to have your account recreated, please send us an email and we'll get to work on it smile

Appologies that this fb option causes this much trouble.

Greetz mike