Re: Planet Saga, public demo released.

Posting once a month isn't hard, period.  Weather it's one person or 10.  It just isn't.
And as you said, we have you to be an English speaking go between, plus that other person on the team you mentioned.  If they aren't giving you anything to tell us in that long, there is a communication problem.  No matter how busy one can get, it isn't asking allot to just quickly give a status report to you and have you pass it to us.
Again, if the status is (school is busy so it's slow right now) that's totally fine, but that's much better than nothing.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you that being a good dev isn't only about Universe building and Game mechanics, coding and debugging, story writing, sound design voice acting and music, these are all obviously important but , communication (and not just among your team members, testers, and contracted artists) but also your playerbase) is just as important as everything else.  It's just good customer interaction and it builds trust with a Dev team, something which is  often rewarded in sales numbers.
I understand not wanting to answer millions of the same question over and over again when you should be coding or doing homework or hell just having some downtime, but that's what we have you for right?  Your the PR guy for the English speaking players.  And you can always refer people to a FAQ document if needed.

Just my two cents, maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture here, but IMHO this happens too often and I think it's because people get scared to admit to them selves how little progress they've made at times of low activity, or they plane just don't know how to talk to people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector