Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Righto. I've done some testing with Irond and Rythmond.
Irond has decent attack and meh special attack, the latter of which it doesn't use. Its speed is also meh. Its HP is average. Its defenses are both quite good. It appears to get Iron Tackle, Polish, Iron Maiden and a move I can't remember right off the top of my head as far as movesets go, so it's not all that overwhelming.
Rythmond, on the other hand, has average HP, average attack, defenses that are both slightly above average, excellent speed and great special attack. It gets Amplify Voice, Combat Sonata, Sonic Missile, Sonic Force and then Quicken, in case you want to be any faster. It's the fastest sound type there is, I think (Fowliture might give it a run for its money). Anyway, this one looks like it might be a winner, with the only issue being that it doesn't have a whole lot of type coverage outside of sound, and apart from Amplify Voice can't boost its special attack. Blaizond still looks like Mutmo's champion, overall, since it can use Sharpen and Slash for secondary coverage to jack its already high attack even higher. Still, 124 speed, untrained, at level 51 on Rythmond is nothing to sneeze at. Now if I could only get a Frostond to test with...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector