Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Those walking transformations take a while. I just slap a master Scroll on them and a couple others and level up against feral Manamon. I get steps, levels which also get some train points as opposed to just dragging them along to hyper fights, it helps my banked gold gain interest, and when they get to the appropriate level, I took my training to the rainforest and collected some Glarie Flowers while I did all that. Killing several birds with one stone, if you will.
Frostond has beefy special attack, meh attack, above average defenses, and pretty reasonable speed (faster than Blazond and Duskond, not as fast as Elvond or Rythmond). Unfortunately its coverage, like this whole family, is pretty one-dimensional, and since it's special-based, Slash doesn't help it. Neither does Black Ice, which would offer some interesting coverage if it used it better. Still, if you need good ice damage, Frostond dishes it out fine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector