Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I have no idea what "tawkin" is. Seriously, you can get spelling for manamon with a keystroke in the game. I can understand the rest, though, so here we go.

Werewolfsyre takes down Chimerus (shadow move)
Golovath takes down Daggeetle
Quartantula takes Pegastorm (insect move)
Sirenet tries to take down Molandon (level disadvantage)
Vipesla/Viprolt paralyzes Marlaunt and/or tries to take it down with strongest move available

That's all I have for you. Once most or all of Byron's buddies are taken down, you may be in the clear. A few issues though:
1. Werewolfsyre starts out a monster, and then with every round gets weaker. It has amazing attack but in a fight like this it will soon become a liability. It's your highest manamon, so no wonder you're struggling.
2. You really need to level up some of your other mons a little bit. Sirenet and Quartantula are a bit behind, and they will need to play catch-up. It would also help you to evolve Quartantula into Symphonid.
3. For the love of crumbcake, please be clearer in your spelling. The language barrier shouldn't stop you here with the keystroke being available in game, I believe it's control + m. I seriously don't know what one of your manamon is because I couldn't translate it, and for all I know, this level 44 (evolution of Tawkin) is the key to your success.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector