Re: tips for getting started with a hero's call

@4, I played the game once, and I usually start the quest at my first level. I have no problem with it at all. I can seems to defeat enemies without problems. Unlike Manamon, all the enemies that you've encountered in the game is matching the level of your character anyway. So don't worry of getting defeat in the game. Unless you screw yourself over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector