Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

@grryfindore:

I personally think the tone towards Aaron has already settled down quite a bit. I mean even back when people were much more agressive in their comments they usually had a good point. Manamon 2 is a big step for vgstorm and a great achievement for the audiogame market, yes. But it still has major flaws that need to be discussed and also need to be reflected back towards Aaron. If the market doesn't react to the products they won't change.
And at least I wish there would be major changes to a potential Manamon 3 or other game from VGStorm. Also for developers not called Aaron it might be interessting to see what players dislike about games so to adjust their products accordingly. For as much as a game is a developers personal child it's also usually programmed for a certain audience.

So tldr:
I think the level of criticism is about right and generally helpful. And I also think it is important to at least correctly spell peoples names.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sapphire kickman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector