Re: Just Some Random Tech Questions

Hello,
For your first question, there are a few OCR apps for Android for what I know, Equaleyes being one of them, but then again that's a whole alternative interface and it costs about 54 dollars a year. I've heard of others, I just can't remember what they're called.
And for your third question, there aren't any NVDA addons for iTunes, at least not in the official repo or in the nvda dropbox folder or BTSync. Honestly iTunes works quite nicely with me using NVDA, although lastly I've been using my Mac for that kind of stuff.