Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello!

I'm a game dev looking for people with experience using voice as a user interface for games. Just poking my head into your community to ask questions and listen to some answers. I'm new to the world of audio games, but am trying my best to learn how they work, what makes them good or bad or otherwise. My interest is primarily voice input, but hopefully I can learn all sorts of things here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jimm94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Tim_jurkas2007 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BaldSavant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : getinthedamnbox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gabriel . ribeiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Mesearcher1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : philip morris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Owod via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : OliverKennett via Audiogames-reflector